From wiki for DSLogic project
- Step 1: Connect oscilloscope extension module to the DSLogic core module
- Step 2: Connect sma-bnc adapter to the oscilloscope extension module
- Step 3: Connect P6100 probe to the sma-bnc adapter
- Step 4: Connect DSLogic core module to the USB port of your computer
- Step 5: Open the DSLogic software, and check the GUI status
- Step 6: Check the hardware status
- Step 7: Config device mode to "Oscilloscope"
- Step 8: Check the hardware status
- Step 9: Check the hardware to complete "zero adjustment"
- Step 10: Start to measure
When oscilloscope is running. You can set different trigger condition to stable the waveform, or observer certain waveform details. Followings are the steps to using the trigger setting of DSLogic software.